CES & CEUs Offered
Baltimore, MD Social Thinking Conference
May 8-9, 2013
May 8, 2013. Thinking About YOU Thinking About ME is offered for 0.6 CEU per workshop day, intermediate level, professional area.
May 9, 2013. Implementing Social Thinking® Concepts and Vocabulary into the School and Home Day: A Day to Develop Team Creativity is offered for 0.6 CEU per workshop day, intermediate level, professional area.
- Each participant will be provided with a proof of attendance certificate which will also list the number of educational hours. The certificate will be included in the handout folders each conference day.
- ASHA CEU’s will be available to Speech Language Pathologists interested in receiving and maintaining their continuing education hours through ASHA. All SLP’s enrolling in ASHA CEU’s will need to bring their ASHA number with them to include on their CEU registration form. Signing in and filling out a registration form is required for each day you attend the conference.
- Michelle G Winner is an approved Continuing Education Provider (PCE 1782) for State of California SLPs, MFTs, LCSWs (6 hours per day).
- Educators: Approval must be obtained through your district. No statewide approval system is in place.
- University Credits: University credits available for teachers to apply for independently. If interested, please read this form:
Continuing Education Seminars are currently pending...